Monday 26 April 2010

26days 20hours and 33minutes to go!

Not long now is it?!

Time just goes so fast!

I'm thinking I really need to get some writing put on my running top - another way to raise awareness of Stop the Traffik. So thats my job this week, to find a place to get my pink running top printed on!

I managed 18 miles yesterday and 16 the Sunday before. I enjoyed the 16 more than the 18 - maybe I hadn't given my baby legs enough time to recover from the 16 before attempting the 18? Or maybe I hadn't eaten properly the day before? Who knows!
There were times yesterday when I am sure I was running so slow people could have walked past me!

Downloaded my garmin watch last night and saw the mega difference between my speed last week and this week, even with keeping my rehydrating the same both weeks and using some gel stuff thats meant to taste of orange but they obviously dont know what organce tastes like.

So this week im going for some shorter runs, a 5mile, 6mile, day at the gym and a 10-13 mile - leading up to a few days rest and short runs and then a 20 mile which will be my last long run before the big day!

I best get some more pasta in , I think I'm going to be needing it!

A massive word of thanks to all those who have supported me during this time! So far a massive £539 are going to Stop the Traffik - which is £39 more than my target! WOOOO!!! :)

If you would like to support this cause then you can still make a donation HERE.

Remember it only takes each person to do a little bit to make a HUGE difference!

Steph xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment